Veronika Radenko was born in 1987 (Ukraine). Began to play the violin at the age of 6. In 2000 started to study at the special music school of Solomija Krushelnytska. Finished Lviv National Music Academy of M.Lysenko with Profesor Bogdan Kaskiv (2004 – 2009). During her studying had a big experiences playing chamber music and had many concerts as a soloist.
In 2009 won a scholarship for studying in International Menuhin Music Academy IMMA(Switzerland) where she had a great opportunity to be engaged with great teachers as: Liviu Prunaru, Maxim Vengerov, Mihaela Martin, Gabor Takacs and others. From September 2012 started to study in Conservatoire de Lausanne (HEMU) with professor Gyula Stuller. Received Concert Master and Orchestra Master diplôme.
- 2013 – Practicum in Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne.
- 2014 – official replacement place in OCL.
- 2014 – Member of Camerata de Lausanne under Pierre Amoyal.
- 2014 – Sinfonietta de Lausanne Practicum.2015-Member of the Sinfonietta de Lausanne .
- Since 2010-Member of Gstaad Festival Orchestra.
- 2009-2012 Member of Camerata Menuhin chamber orchestra.